Friday, March 31, 2006

The Rabbit (The Orton Yahoos)

A singing article all about a pesky rabbit that found his way into a secret garden with a strange crop… The so called article was originally written by Brian or Bruce Good from the famous Good Brothers, I can’t remember which one of the twins it was so if you know leave word in comments below.

This particular version was recorded by the infamous “Orton Yahoos”; you might remember them from the early eighties with such titles as “Alberta Bound” & “Cocaine Bill”. If you have any stories you want to share about this group it would be great to hear them, in the meantime take a listen to the article at http://musicborders.com/The%20Orton%20Yahoos.htm and click on "The Rabbit".

Posted By: Music Borders

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a very small child I remember listening to them play! My father owned the antique store in Marsville and was from what I remeber friends with the band! Every once in awhile I hear a new cover of one of the songs and it takes me back to a carefree childhood. I love the face that the inertent has mad it possible to find fond memeries!

4:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering us. One of the band...

4:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home