Thursday, November 30, 2006

A November To Remember

Blizzards, blowing snow, floods, heavy rains, fog, trees falling down, power outages, treacherous driving conditions, even a little bit of sunshine thrown in for good luck. Yes it was definitely a November to remember but the winter of 1996 is still fresh in my mind and I can still remember the depth of it, the only thing showing of my car was the tip of the aerial and I had to crawl through snow up to my stomach to get to it. Bear, our dog, a very very big dog was buried accept for his great ears sticking up like radar antennas as he struggled through it.

I'm looking outside my flat right now and it's beautiful from inside the glass, yesterday the temperature was down to minus eight through the night and that's very cold for Victoria. No this one doesn't make or break any records and in a few days it will all be behind us, the winter of 96 is the one to beat in this century and the last, hopefully it won’t be this year.

Posted November 30th 2006
www.musicborders.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

Oh dear Johnny!
Finally, I see some new postings...
Thanks to the snow :-)
It's a nice view you have from your balcony. I wish I could see some more pictures postings from you.
Take care

11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home