Friday, April 28, 2006

Bald Eagle Birth (Hornby Island British Columbia)

Bald Eagles are long-established as a symbol of freedom in many places around the world, where this majestic bird has made its way onto flags and crests throughout history, I’ve said “if I were ever to be re-incarnated I would like to come back as a Bald Eagle”.

When I see them soaring high from my window here in Victoria or anywhere on the Island, I always stop to look, and I always feel like I’m being treated to a special moment, a moment that demands great respect. If there are other people present they to, always stop, to pay homage to this noble bird, no doubt we are all having the same wonderful experience…

Now you can watch the live birth of two Bald Eagle Chicks in their nest on Hornby Island, where a local resident has placed a webcam right above them. Enjoy...

Posted By: John Ellis

Published by: Music Borders
www.musicborders.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home